Garage Door Installation
Door ConstructionEach model utilizes a 25-gauge exterior steel skin. Chosen for weather resistant features, models (A) 2251/4251 utilize a 1-3/8" thick CFC" free polystyrene with a vinyl back cover.
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal Inside stiles are made of galvanized stell and stile holes are "dimpled" for increased holding power
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Extra heavy paint system in your choice of white, almond, sandstone or brown
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a "wide body" pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Models 2251/4251 include 1-3/8" CFC" free polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover
- Models 2255/4255 include 9/16" CFC" free polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover
Contact the Professionals
View ALL Testimonials
Jan 15, 2015
by Gainesville on Local Door Guys
The did a great job replacing our garage door open
They did a great job replacing our garage door opener.
Page 1 of 57: